I am reading A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future , by Daniel H. Pink. I wouldn't have chosen this book had I been book hunting because I lean toward fiction—it was a gift from someone who, like me, is right-brain dominate. I haven't gotten very far, just far enough to learn that in Hippocrates' day, the left side of the brain was considered the true source of thought, the thing that separated us from the animals and made us human. It was the source of reason and logic. The right side was considered a useless left over, a parasite. Now we know that both sides of our brains are equally important and equally involved in our daily thoughts and functions. But some of us do seem to be governed by one side more strongly than the other. Me, sometimes I think the left side of my brain has completely atrophied, that the right side governs everything. But I am learning that I don't give that other side enough credit, that logical mathy side. As I read on ab...

Comments
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Have a brilliant weekend and make sure the girls remember that today is YOUR day!
Many happy returns.
xox
Have a wonderful day......
And I am four years your senior, young lady.
I don't have a favorite cake, except maybe carrot cake, or maybe white chocolate cheesecake.
HBDTY,
HBDDR,
HBDTY.
If I don't sing all the words I don't need to pay royalties.
Happy Birthday Robyn.
How wonderful to be born on the summer solstice.
No gifts? I can't believe it.
xox
joy xx
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUU!
Glad you had a nice relaxing day with the family. I'm with Lynn on the gifts though. You need to go do something special for yourself this week for a change. You are always so busy giving to others that maybe you forget to celebrate YOU. I think Dive described you quite nicely. BLESSINGS ROBYN!! :)