So, I'm standing in my living room letting my mind wander for a minute or two as I stare out the window and watch the day go by, and I see my neighbors walking their dogs down the street. They are nice neighbors who are always friendly and responsible with their property. That is to say they aren't like the other neighbors who heap rubbish behind their house like Ma and Pa Kettle and let their dogs bark for thirty minutes at a time . Anyway, I see the nice people walking their dogs, a big golden retriever who is as sweet as can be and as dumb as a post—he once ate a sock and nearly died before it was surgically removed—and a new golden retriever puppy. Then I see Neighbor Wife suddenly run down the street with the big dog. Then I see Neighbor Husband stopped in front of my house with the puppy on its leash. And then I see the puppy taking a huge dump in my grass. Let me tell you, that is not done in this town unless the dog owner has a plastic bag handy and is ready to pick up ...

Comments
er …
Let me get this straight: You have a National ICE CREAM Day????
Robyn - will you be using dive as your tour guide in London like Ame did?
We're off to Brazil in a week to visit Jordan & Angela and also connect with some more of the Brazilian clan.
I'm insanely jealous of you and your trip.
Rich, hopefully well meet Dive, but we won't be asking for his tour guide services. We have been to London twice before and kind of feel like we can figure out the map. And we kind of like the idea of wandering.