I could easily do my job at home, like a lot of us. Unless you work in the health care business, law enforcement, or you're a lineman for the electric company, you could probably find a good portion of your work load that could be accomplished from a desk in the corner of your dining room. But here I am at work, in an office, with other people, and no cats. There must be something I can bring to the table while I'm here. A few days ago, I decided that what I can contribute to the greater group of office workers is a coloring contest. I had a cohort in the editorial department--she provided a very silly coloring page, and I provided the crayons. We mumbled to various people in graphics, editorial, and marketing and asked if they wanted to participate in a coloring contest. I expected a few people to have fun with it, which is why I only bought five small boxes of Crayolas. By the time we were finished, I bet 20 people had colored their page. It's at the end of this post in ...
Comments
I wonder where she gets her artistic eye from, Robyn?