Skip to main content

Why I Am An Inside Girl

This is what I discovered when I went outside to put a 25 lb. bag of chemical crap in the pool. Somehow, the thing (left) managed to find the vacuum hose to float on so it wouldn't get sucked up by the skimmer. A real shame. I have pictured it next to a barn (right) to give you some perspective of its size.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How amazing that the thing managed to so perfectly coordinate itself with the barn --- a barn red itsy bitsy thing. Marvelous.

Have unexpectedly acquired a blissfall (n. a blissful fall day) so I shall sit at home, drinking tea with honey, wrapped in a blanket, and blog to my heart's content...
Anonymous said…
Haha.. Is the spider is really that big?? WOW!! Is that your barn?? hehe

Mellophone man
Scout said…
Nope--I don't have a barn, just a pool. In fact, my neighborhood doesn't even allow sheds. Since we hire people to cut the grass, though, I guess we don't need one.

Mellophone Man? Nice.
Anonymous said…
no sheds allowed policy huh?? I guess people would be building their own version of a shed and it could get interesting. We allow sheds in my neighborhood - in fact, my garage is no longer a "garage" i really use it a big tool shed for all my lawn equipment(my son does our lawn) and for bikes,ladders and various other junk. But it's organized for the time being anyway.

Anonymous mellophone man